6-coaching program available for aspiring/active church pianists! Choose from traditional, contemporary, or mixed track. Learn to play more easily, sight-read more efficiently, make your own arrangements, play from chords, improv, and more.
Only 5 spots available for Spring 2021!
The reasons behind making the Worship 101 coaching program!
Let's Talk Traditional Hymn Setting
- Why sight-reading is so difficult
- Why you may have Sunday morning performance anxiety
- Why an informed approach to playing is needed
Mixed Track Approach
- How to embellish existing hymns through easy improv style
- Making hymns contemporary worship friendly
- Arranging preludes from hymns without playing through the song
Contemporary Worship Track
- How to use chord lead-sheets at the piano
- How to build arrangements from simple chord lead-sheets
- Enhance the worship experience for listeners through intentional musical techniques
- Learn how to harness the power of the ear to hear the aural shape and movement of music and capture that at the keyboard
- Learn techniques to develop mental structures to play off of
Copyright © 2018-2021 Natalie Doughty - All Rights Reserved.